We’re looking forward to providing you the same excellent service and support, just with a new name and a fresh look across our website and app. Please read our About Us page to learn more about Mission Lane, or keep reading this page for answers to questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Mission Lane?
Mission Lane LLC is a new company dedicated to helping everyone have access to fair and clear credit. We believe in creating a relationship where everybody wins. You do well when you succeed with our credit cards. We do well when you prosper. It's that simple.
Will my card continue to work?
Yes, your current card will continue to work.
What has changed and what has not changed?
Let’s start with what hasn't changed: the same US-based team is providing the same service for your same account. At our core we’re still dedicated to helping you and providing great credit cards.
What has changed?
- New Company Name: Lendup Cards Services will be replaced by Mission Lane across all our customer touch-points: our website, your statements, and all of your agreements with LendUp Card Services.
- Legal Entity Name Change: The name of the entity appearing on your contracts and other documents is changing. LendUp Card Services, Inc. will become Mission Lane LLC on all agreements, disclosures, and consents you previously agreed to and provided. While we will generally not be reissuing new documents, this communication accordingly serves to update the name of the legal entity on all of your account-related agreements and documents.
- New Website: To service your account, go straight to www.missionlane.com. Don’t worry if you still go to the old website, we will help redirect you to where you need to go until you remember the new website and update your bookmarks.
- New Mobile App: In the new Mission Lane mobile app, you can service your account, check balances, make payments, and more. If your app doesn’t automatically update, just go to the app store to download the newest version once the transition is done. The Mission Lane mobile app is available for iOS and Android.
- New Email Address: You can now email email@example.com with any questions. To make sure you continue to receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Credit Bureau Reporting: The transition from LendUp Card Services to Mission Lane itself will not affect your credit score. We will continue to report your account to the three bureaus, just under the new Mission Lane name. Within a few statements after the change, Mission Lane will replace LendUp Card Services on your credit reports. Your payment history will be maintained, too.
Do I still mail my payments to the same address?
Yes, you’ll mail your payments to the same address, but please address them to Mission Lane LLC:
Mission Lane LLC
P.O. BOX 4517
Carol Stream IL, 60197-4517
Will I need to update or change my bank account for payments?
You do not need to update any information in our system to continue making payments. Now that your account moved to Mission Lane, the website and app will look different, but all the same features, functions and settings will be available to you.
I also have a loan with LendUp, what will happen to my account?
Your relationship with LendUp will not change. If you have a loan with LendUp, you will continue to access that account at www.lendup.com. This change does not have any effect on your LendUp loan account. However, if you make changes, such as adding or deleting a bank account through LendUp’s website, that update will not be reflected on your Mission Lane account (and vice-versa). Your loan and card accounts will be serviced separately.
What if I go to the wrong website?
Don’t worry! Until we all get used to the new www.missionlane.com website, we will help redirect you to the right place. We do recommend you update any bookmarks on your computer or mobile device.
Still have questions?
As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns our team is here to help at email@example.com or by phone at 1-855-790-8860